Husky 1/2 in. High-Low Impact Wrench
This is USED
The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky High-Low Torque 1/2 in. Impact Wrench features low weight composite housing and the last ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control. The latest hard hitting twin hammer that produces an unprecedented 800 ft. lb. of torque and the built-in High/Low torque switch above the trigger allow users to switch between 800 ft. lb. and 150 ft. lb. quick and easily. The Internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the thumb operated forward/reverse switches allow for fast one handed directional changes. This tool is designed for removing and installing fasteners during auto/recreational vehicle/garden-agricultural equipment/machinery service and repair. Particularly good for professional auto techs and very tight fasteners and light truck lug nut removal.
- Unique high/low torque switch for instant change of power in both forward and reverse
- 800 ft. lb. in the high torque setting and 150 ft. lb. of torque in low torque setting
- Thumb operated forward and reverse switch provide one handed directional changes
- Molded-in buffers protect the tool from side impact
- New ergonomically designed grip and trigger provide ultimate operator comfort and control