Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) w/(2) 5Ah Batteries
Used like new
The Milwaukee 2997-22 two tool cordless combo kit delivers the most advanced 18-Volt cordless drilling and fastening technology in the industry. This kit features two M18 FUEL 18-Volt lithium-ion brushless cordless tools including a ½ in. hammer drill and ¼ in. impact driver. M18 FUEL is fully compatible with the Milwaukee M18 18-volt cordless system, featuring over 175+ tools. Included is the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill (2804-20) that delivers Up to 60% More Power, is Up To 1.5” Shorter and is Up To 2X Faster Under Heavy Load. At 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 6.9" in length it has the power for demanding applications and allows access into tight spaces. Also includes is the M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2853-20) which is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. At 2,000 in-lbs of torque and 4.59" it increases user productvity for demanding fasterners and gives users more access to tight spaces. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry, a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, longer run time and more power.
- 2804-20 Hammer Drill: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, is the most compact in its class at 6.9 inch in length, and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load.
- 2804-20 Hammer Drill delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- 2853-20 Impact Driver Delivers up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000 in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- 2853-20 Impact Driver: Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors