RIDGID 120-Volt 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw
This is used.
RIDGID introduces the upgraded 7 in. Portable Jobsite Wet Tile Saw. Upgraded features include an anti-splash system that keeps your work area completely dry. The rip cut capacity has also been upgraded to 24 in. because of the detachable table support. This saw is backed by the RIDGID lifetime service agreement. Free parts. Free service. For life.
- Anti-splash system - keeps your work area dry by reducing splash output
- Detachable table support - rip cut up to 24 in. with the extended table support piece
- TrueLock rugged T-square design - single-action, self-aligning lever lock for fast, accurate and repeatable square cuts
- Premium sliding fence rail - 16 in. extruded aluminum rail adjusts and locks securely for maximum support on large tile
- Roll cage design - for durability on the jobsite
- Clear splash hood - provides clear view of blade and cut-line for greater confidence in alignment
- Greater fence surface area - cut larger tile with a greater surface area than previous model R4020
- Tilting bevel table - adjusts for precise 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts
- Die-cast aluminum miter guide - heavy duty guide slides smoothly in tracks along rail for diagonal cuts from 0° to 45° left and right
- On board storage - conveniently store blade wrenches to save time and frustration